We understand that your privacy is important and we will treat any personal information you provide us as confidential and this will only be used and recorded in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR). We promise to look after your personal information and we will not share any information about you to any other party.
Controller of Personal Information
When do we collect personal information about you?
We collect personal information that you actively provide when completing our members application form, through our websites (inc Facebook) or when you contact us.
What types of information do we collect?
We may collect and process the following information:
- name and nature of disability
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers (including other family members)
- demographic information such as addresses and postcodes
- preferences and interests
What do we use your personal information for?
The information will be used to provide you with an excellent service and continually improve your experience of Sheffield Association for Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus. We may use the information in the following ways:
- For internal record keeping
- To improve our services
- To communicate with you about our services.
- To send emails containing Newsletters about our events and services (where we have your permission to do so)
- To contact you for grant led projects (i.e. befriending project). We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise or update our website (inc Facebook).
Who do we share your personal information with?
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties unless we are obliged by law or we have your permission.
How to access your personal information
If you believe that any of the data we hold about you is incorrect or being misused, wish to remove your information from our records, or want further information you may contact us at the below address:
Data Protection: Michelle Goddard, 61 Herries Drive, Sheffield, S5 7HX.